Creative and strategic e-commerce product development professional with over 25 years in digital product development. Digital advertising and marketing veteran with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Adept at solutioning and documenting eCommerce features and functionality in a variety of eCommerce applications.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Hybris, Magento, Jira, Atlassian, Jira Portfolio, ProductBoard, Product Management, Product Development, Requirements Elicitation and Documentation, Technical Program Management, Agile/Scrum, Product Roadmapping, Functional and Technical Solutioning, Team Leadership, Offshore Development Leadership and Management, UAT Leadership, QA Department Design and Implementation, eCommerce Administration Training, eCommerce Operationalization Planning and Management, SEO and PPC Marketing, Analytics.
Senior Manager, eCommerce Applications
Ariat International, SF Bay - 2019-Present
Transformation of dysfunctional e-commerce site and department into highly productive agile development team based on ITIL principles. Manage all aspects of 3 complex SFCC brand sites.
- Technical and functional Owner for SFCC website(s) for specialty footwear and apparel brands.
- Set roadmap for feature, performance and UX modification to outdated SFCC site.
- Led re-platforming efforts from Site Genesis to SFRA including all integration and advanced performance features (AMP, Server Side Rendering, progressive page loading). Established automated QA and automated build process, and full regression testing for multi-country SFCC B2C website
- Identified and formalized RFP requirements for various integrations (alternative payments, shipping, CRM, CMS) and defined MVP for integrations
- Codified and created SLA, organized team and communications roles for production incidents and support process.
- Established and mentored dev team and business on Scrum processes.
CapGemini, SF Bay - 2017-2019
Functional Architect for eCommerce Consultancy, providing discovery, workshopping, gap analysis and documentation.
- Established Object Oriented Documentation for inheritable components for SFCC and Hybris requirements documentation.
- Rapid execution of requirements elicitation and documentation for multiple concurrent eCommerce websites.
- Functional and technical solutioning of mobile-first features for multiple eCommerce platform.
- Leadership of onsite discovery and UAT sessions with multiple clients.
Octus Holdings LLC, SF Bay - 2016-2017
Sole-proprietor consultancy providing functional and technical specification documentation and business case justification for eCommerce websites on a variety of platforms. Pre-platform requirements documentation for RFP and vendor selection activities.
- Offshore development liaison services to eCommerce and ISV clients.
- Mobile first UX
- Internationalization and Localization
- Hybris Commerce
- SOLR Search Tuning
EPAM Inc., SF Bay - 2014-2016
Managed $18MM book of business for offshore development company. Provided sales, consultative selling,for large eCommerce sites and other technical projects (ERP, ISV Product Development, BI). Leadership of functional requirements and technical discovery workshops. Budgeting of project and resource across multiple client and multiple geographies. Clients included:
- Sephora - eCommerce projects and staffing
- McKesson - DAM implementation
- Constellation Brands - ERP and BI implementations
- Magento - B2B feature product development
- Nasty Gal - eCommerce development, operations and support
Grid Dynamics, SF Bay - 2012-2014
Lead Functional Architect for eCommerce consultancy and ODC.
- Provided strategic advisory services to eCommerce top 50 clients on re-platforming, soft launch, QA automation and CICD pipeline development.
- Managed engagement of key clients for eCommerce solutions provider (re-platforming, search customization, CICD, QA Automation)
- Business analysis and solutioning for custom promotion and offers application
- Lead analysis of soft launch and cut-over program for Kohl’s
- Provided analysis and architecture for Solr search customization for e-commerce catalogs
EMC, Senior Consultant, Chicago - 2011-2012
Consultant providing strategic advice and technology expertise to help organizations exploit information to its maximum potential. eCommerce focus.
Digital , Methods CorporationChicago, eBusiness Strategist - 2009 - 2011
Provided management consulting for consumer- oriented technology initiatives with a focus on cost effectively solving problems faced by marketers in the interactive channel.
Symmieri Marketing Group, VP, Interactive, Chicago - 2008 - 2009
Managed interactive operations, interactive strategy and interactive creative practice for Business to Business marketing services company.
OnIt Digital, Senior Digital Strategist, Chicago - 2007-2008
Provided digital strategic consulting services for advertising agencies and direct agency clients
Amberleaf Inc., Interactive Analyst, Chicago - 2005-2007
Business analysis and requirements engineering for online media and publishing platform. Additionally, worked on Unica Affinium implementation for subscription advertising campaigns.
Radiant RM, President, Toronto. Canada - 2004-2005,
Radiant RM is a digital marketing agency with a focus on Relationship Marketing. Our programs focus on customer acquisition, segmentation and activation.
Amplified Industries Inc., President, SF Bay and Toronto Canada - 1999-2004
zSFInteractive, Director of Production, SF Bay - 1998-1999
Founding manager responsible for rapid growth of company from 5 -125 people. Managed major accounts including Netscape, Symantec, CBS Marketwatch, Sun Microsystems, Hewlett-Packard, Discover Online Brokerage, Snapple.
America Online, Creative Producer, SF Bay - 1996-1998
Responsible for identifying and developing online content to justify media costs. Clients included, Doonesbury, Marvel Entertainment, Late Night With David Letterman.
Big Top Productions, Director of Production, SF Bay - 1995-1996
Provided executive guidance, departmental management, and business development expertise to award winning digital entertainment studio.
Judson Rosebush Company, Director of Strategy and Production, NYC - 1992-1995
Founding member of small digital creative studio. Developed CD-ROM entertainment products for Microsoft, Apple, Novell, The New York Times, CBS News and others.
The Sterling Group, Desktop Publisher, New York NY - 1991-1992
Creation of sales support materials for New York brand consultancy.
Hampshire College, Amherst, MA – BA - English and Creative Writing
UC Berkeley Extension - Certificate in Writing Program - 2021